Thursday, April 24, 2014

Makeup for Sale

First, all the boring stuff.

* I am beautyaddict4life on MUA and you may contact me there for any questions. I also have 100% positive feedback on ebay at Ana474 (click to take you to my profile) and been a member since 2002 and have both bought and sold recently. You may also contact me through shopoholicgirl@gmail (dot) com

* I only accept paypal and payment must be made within 24 hours after confirmation of purchase or I can not hold the items, sorry. 

* Shipping is $3.00 per item and will include tracking information and delivery confirmation. Additional items can be added and shipping will be .50 each extra unless the item is very small then I will just include it in the $3.00. 

* I will only ship to the US unless we converse about a different arrangement first. I will sometimes consider shipping out of the US if I am able to. Understand I will charge postage as to how much it costs me in total to ship outside the US. 

* I am not responsible for lost or broken items. I will wrap each item very carefully and include bubble wrap in each package. All items come from a smoke free home and all sales are final so please ask all questions first. 

*I will not sanitize as I am sure each of you have your own way. I am using this product to do so in case anyone is looking for a good way to sanitize makeup. 

On to the fun stuff!


Bobbi Brown Mauve Face Palette $20



GA Matte Silk Foundation- Discontinued 
#4 BNIB  $40


MAC depotted eyeshadows usage marked $6 each
or all of them for $50
Hepcat, Parrot, & Springtime Skipper SOLD
The single Milani eyeshadow is $2


Smashbox Palette usage shown $10


MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation each one 75-80% left.
Left is NW 25 Right is NW15 
$15 each


MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW20 $10


Vincent Longo Day/Play Blush 2x 
$7


MAC Whistle eyeshadow from Barbie Collection BNIB
This was my backup. $14




No comments:

Post a Comment